Making Scents...my Scentsy Journey

Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Specials!!!!!

This is the warmer of the month for November called "Holiday Lights", a full size warmer. It is a beautiful Christmas red with brightly colored lights around that shine from within when lit. The warmer dish is glazed black inside. I was surprised how substantial this warmer is. There is nothing cheap or flimsy about it. Perfect for those who do not like to decorate with the cutsie things like Santas & Snowmen. The price is great too only $31.50 for the month of November! I am really happy with it and will display it in my home for the holidays. You can get yours on my Scentsy website, https://gypsytreasures.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy/Category/388.

Scent of the month is "Peppermint Dreams". I love,love,love it. So clean and refreshing, and a great winter scent. It is also on sale for November for 10% off. Available as a wax bar, room spray and scent circle for that great price.

This one's a winner and I expect you will like it as much as I do. Get your scent on and order it before the end of the month.


Also starting today Fragrance Foam is BOGO!!!! Alcohol, wonderful fragrances that kill germs but do not dry out your hands. Pick a wonderful winter scent like Eskimo Kiss or Silver Bells.
https://gypsytreasures.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy/Category/684 

Get them for an unbelievable price of $3.00 each!!!!!! I am going to stock up. They will make great stocking stuffers!



No comments:

Post a Comment