warmers use a low-watt bulb to melt specially formulated Scentsy bars wax, maximizing its fragrance time.
With no flame, soot, or wick, the Scentsy wickless candle system is a safe way to enjoy more than 80 great fragrances.
Unique Scentsy warmers use a low-watt bulb to melt the specially formulated wax slowly, maximizing the fragrance time of the Scentsy Bar or Scentsy Brick. With no flame, soot or wick, the Scentsy system is a safe way to enjoy more than 80 Scentsy fragrances.
How to use a Scentsy Warmer
- Plug it in. Turn it on.
- Place one or more sections of your Scentsy bar into the dish.
- Enjoy the Scentsy feeling!
How to change a Scentsy Bar Fragrance
- Completely melt the wax in the dish.
- Pour the melted wax into its original packaging to reform the wax.
- Clean dish with a paper towel.
- Store used bar in a cool place or discard.
Here’s how we do it
We start with fragrance oilsEach fragrance might be composed of several types of oils. The materials we use in our fragrances exceed current U.S. safety standards, and our fragrance houses adhere strictly to safety consumer and environmental guidelines.
- Essential oils, which are natural oils extracted from plants and flowers.
- Absolute oils, which are highly aromatic, concentrated, oily mixtures extracted from
- Synthetic oils, which are man-made scents that duplicate a particular fragrance.